Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday January 18, 2020 Princesses


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday January 18, 2020
Cristina managed to get some insecticide sprayed around the orange trees so we will wait and see if that helps.  We really need to cut the back yard too.
We slipped in to Tulua to see the computer guru and finally got a decent explanation as to who it would be so difficult to simply patch on a USB cord to my favourite keyboard.  The darn things have a small resistor/capacitor inline that can't be duplicated.  So I found another gaming keyboard in English that lights up.  It is Ok, but I liked my old one better.  Oh, big selling feature, this new one is waterproof,... lol.
I had got a message from David that we should try to escape some of the heat and hang around La Herradura for a while, so we did.  We actually got there early and found a nice watch, with an expansion bracelet and a 6-month guarantee for under $30.  I had cracked the crystal on my old watch which was looking a little the worse for wear, all discoloured.  So it was time.  I actually had a pretty decent bacon burger and fries and drink for $5.
When we came home Cristina ran out to the Animal Park before another scheduled parade down our street starting with the candidates for Andalucia Queen, led by last year's super winner which I backed.  I don't know anything about this year's crop.  Last night's ridiculously loud music ruined that possibility.  I have little patience with the stop and go method here.  I walked down 2 blocks to get shots of the candidates then came back in.  Bands and commercial floats are going by and I have little interest in hanging around for hours.  The parade is still going on.  I had invited Arama nad family to sit out front but they didn't show.  The rude neighbors overtook the front of my house just like they did last year.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start





 
New keyboard - waterproof - lights up

New watch with nice expansion bracelet

Outgoing Queen of Andalucia

A lovely natural girl

Sad to see her go

She won easily last year
Time for a new crop

Starting with























Our barrio's princess

Good luck to her

Lots of competition






















Antique dealer?