Thursday, January 9, 2020

Thursday January 9, 2020 Bath Ready


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday January 9, 2020
I walked the dogs and yy 7am we were at BugaLaGrande EPS Insurance office to get another blood test which will not be ready until Monday and the earliest appointment we could book was for next Wednesday, 5:30pm....  I know that I am almost 100% again, I don't really need more tests.
Cristina's cousin, Yair, was to come at noon to look at the bathroom.  He came at 1:30 and we discussed what needed doing, including fixing the drainage in the second bathroom as well.  He said he would be back by 5pm to begin work but appartently his other job didn't need him so he was back by 3pm and he brought his own tools and got right to work.  You can tell that he has already won my confidence immediately, not like that unmentionable other contractor!  He does things in a proper order, is efficient, and clean,...  my kind of worker who doesn't need a shadow.  He made very short work of removing the fixtures and will return after the new fixtures are installed to work on the second bathroom.  He is definitely a relative because he cackles just like Auntie Nativa....
We got word that HomeCenter may deliver our new fixtures today or tomorrow.  They showed up before 4:30, so everything is ready to go for the installers.  Cristina is trying to reach the installers to try to get them to come tomorrow if possible.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Yair removed the fixtures quickly.

They don't have simple wax toilet rings here

Ready for the new fixtures to be installed

And we have the new fixtures!