Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tuesday January 28, 2020 Puppies


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   Let me know!
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday January 28, 2020
I have had 2 confirmations that the SUBSCRIPTION to your email was working again.  Hooray!  Any others?

There was no water from at least 5am until almost 10.  It is lucky that we have the water tank for these emergencies.
Yesterday I felt my energy returning to almost normal.  That is a huge relief for me as I had been feeling pretty old and sluggish.
Cristina went into Tulua for the afternoon and returned in time for us to take Aram and Yireh to see all the dogs, and the 2 puppies at the Animal Park.  
We have basically made the offer of almost any dog there, and almost any of our dogs, as a choice for a dog for company until they leave (hopefully) for the USA.  Then we would take the dog back.  Personally I think Buddy would be the best choice of all under the circumstances as a loaner dog, but it was definitely tough to read Yireh's thoughts.  I think she is leaning to the little female puppy, but that has to be cleared with Liliana first, and that is not a given.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Late day at the Animal Park

The girl puppy really needed to go

Both did their business quickly

Cristina dressed them up.  They didn't like it.

Brother and sister are cuties

Yireh likes the puppies
Tough choice

They sat still for 30 seconds for us

So cute

Hope they get adopted quickly

Medium-sized when grown?

I am a sucker for puppies

Aram picked up a visitor

I don't think he enjoyed it much

Baby girl