Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Tuesday January 21, 2020 Calico


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is NOT working again… ??   
PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday January 21, 2020
I walked the dogs, did my chores, then laid down with the kitten until 12:30!  She mostly wanted someone to play with but did settle down at times.  I call it "Calico" because of its colours.  Cristina says that 3-colour cats are called "Mariposa" (butterfly) here....  I love kittens and puppies, but their claws are sharp when they are playful.
Calico and another kitten were to be picked up by the new adopters today but they called and said they can't do it until Thursday now..
Aram did pop in again this morning because he had received documents from Finland and was all excited.  Yes, it was his police report, clean as usual, so he only needs the translated police report from Iraq  (Kurdistan) and he should be finished with needed documentation to finish his application for a US Dependent Visa.  The next step will be an interview in Bogota.
We started to drive into Tulua and Cristina commented on the lack of traffic, possibly because of protests against the Government.  About 1/2 way we encountered several cars and trucks coming the wrong way and saw the line-up ahead which must have stretched for 4 kms or more so we turned around as well.  There is only one side road that I would never have attempted on my own but I followed the group.  We came in the west side of Tulua, made it back to the highway which was flowing and headed for LA14 to do some grocery shopping.  As we got to our turnoff there was another long backup of traffic that we were thankful to avoid.  
We were actually frugal in our purchases after 2 weeks, only about $75 USD.  As long as I have my salad stuff and my snacks, I am happy.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Calico is another cuddly friend

Looking back at her sterilization stitches

She gets adopted Thursday now