Thursday, August 1, 2019

Thursday August 1, 2019 Patients


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday August 1, 2019
We did a few yard chores this morning, including repairing the rabbit hutch.  While we were wandering about we discovered 2 more of those huge spiders taking up residence, one at the far corner of the patio, and the other joining the mango and orange trees.  The prior one is still down by the rabbit hutch.  I would just hate to walk into one of those webs by accident, Eeeeuuuuwwww...
After lunch we grabbed Cafe and stopped by Adiela's to pick up another dog crate before going to the Tulua Animal Refuge nearby to pick up 2 sick puppies.  Apparently 2 others had already died.  So we went to the vet Dr John Faber Rojas with all 3.  2.5 hours and many injections later we finally got out of there.  The 2 puppies stayed for a while for observation and Adiela would come back for them on her new Honda scooter, a gift from one of her daughters.  Besides Cafe, we had another passenger coming to live at our home.  Brownie, the rabbit we gave to the vet is coming back to us....
On the way home I again remarked on the brand new roads we were driving on, still in progress.  I could find no fault with the old roads and have no idea why the new pavement is necessary at all.  The roads here are way better than anything in Alberta!  The we slowed to a crawl near the gas stations out of town as everyong rubbernecked at a semi truck with half its cab ripped off!  I suspect the driver had long supplies like pipe or something and made an emergency stop causing the load to slide forward.  From the quick glance that I got, it appeared that the driver would have escaped injury, but not any passenger...  No ambulances were in eveidence and they were moving the load to another semi.
So I cut up all my cabbage from yesterday and I am showing you the 10 meals that will result.  I then invited Aram and family to have some salad because they have expressed a real liking for it. 
Cafe has been vomiting since we got home, an expected reaction from all the drugs they pumped into her.  Cristina says that the poor thing is having big trouble trying to do #2, so she is really suffering poor thing..
Dr John apparently will be in Andalucia tomorrow to do sterilizations for the Animal Park so we may be involved.
 John also indicated that he would be interested in buying any of my old cameras so I hope to sell him either the Sony or the Canon tomorrow.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start


 
This guy is at the corner of the patio

He is not quite as big as the first one

This guy is between the trees and is smaller yet

I'll have to be careful with that web.  Yuck.

Cafe is such a trooper to go to the vet

Adiela's new Honda

 
Finishing up with Cafe's treatment

This poor little girl is very skinny and sick

This little guy has a lot more spunk in him

Juliana is such a big help at this office

Brand new resurfaced roads, freshly painted with new lines

Still working on the road

2 cabbages, green and red

This almost fills a 14"bowl

This equals 10 meals for me

My salad for the evening