Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Wednesday August 21, 2019 Bored


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday August 21, 2019
I dragged the camera with me a third day for our morning dog walk and I guess that guarantees that the rabbit won't show his ears....  
On our route there is usually a big truck near a corner house and today is the second time I have seen these odd "container" items stacked there.  At least that is what I think they are.  They could be handy for sending a small load somewhere I figure....
The sunrise was a bust.  Too much cloud.
I thought for sure that Cristina was sick when she was up and around at 7:15am!  But she was heading into Tulua to help her sister with some dogs.  It is now 7:30pm and she is still not home.
To kill time, I razed off almost all my hair.  The heat is getting to me and I can only lay on the bed under the fan for so long.
I amused myself with the dogs and then went for a walk with Aram.  I had a hankering for my style of hamburger so we headed to my former neighbour's restaurant where they were just putting out the chairs.  They said it would take them an hour yet to be ready to cook.  So we went to the end of the block and each had ribs and a beer for $6.50 total.  
We walked down near the Animal Park just as Claudia was leaving.  Cristina had told me about a large bungalow with a huge yard that is for sale near there that probably could be bought for under $25,000, but it needs a lot of work.  Claudia was able to point it out to me and, silly me, I didn't take a photo....  Later....  If I recall, it did not have an entry for a car at all.
At 5:30pm it was 32.3C in the house.  Right now it is down to 29..5C.  Wow.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start

Protected containers??

Not much chance of a better sunrise

No rabbit to be seen.  Just cats and chickens.

Yup, no sunrise, but nice coloured sky

Ribs, potatoes and beer for 2, $6.50