Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Tuesday August 6, 2019 Blanca


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday August 6, 2019
Cristina had us go in to Tulua to get that lady's cat, but first, of course, we had to stop in at Adiela's and pick up one of her adoptive dogs with two babies, a lot like Grigi.
When we started driving I looked at the gas gauge and choked.  I had put 50,000 pesos of gas in yesterday, usually enough to almost 3/4 fill the tank.  Since there was no spill at home I knew I had obviously been shortchanged.  The gas was up a tad, about 5,000 pesos worth, so I knew what had happened.
It was another zoo scene at the vet's and we were there quite a while.  Even Miguel came by to talk about some security guard's dog that is mistreated and has a bad eye.  The vet left for a while and we just had to wait and wait...  I don't mind helping out, I just hate all the wasted time.
When John the vet returned I managed to confirm with him that he indeed does want a nice camera as an "aficinado" for nice photos.  He says we will get together next week so he can look at my cameras..
 We went to the pet store next door and, for $10, we bought a companion for Brownie who we decided to re-name Bruna.  The new white, snub-nosed, blue-eyed, bunny will be called Blanca.  They are supposedly both females so we won't have the bunny explosion like last time.
 We stopped at the gas station from yesterday, where I buy all my gas.  I explained the situation and was sent to the Administration office across the lot.  Everyone was very nice and helpful, and they looked us up on the security cameras to get the exact time (11:54am), confirm the pump, and then they could check the payment and the gas pumped.  It didn't take that long and they were very efficient.  I had to sign for another 45,000 pesos of gas and leave my details.  Later, I received a call from them to be certain that I was satisfied, that it had been a simple error in punching in the amount to pump.  I confirmed that I knew all along that it was a simple error and that I was very pleased with the service and that I would continue to buy there.  
Between naps, I took 70 shots of Tom Thumb and the best ones are below.  I am getting more confident of getting the shots I desire.  There are some nice ones today for sure.
I keep checking on the two bunnies and Bruna seems to be asserting her territorial right over the whole hutch so poor Blance is mostly in hiding.  Hopefully they will make a truce soon.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Our tiny rose is about to bloom again.  Great colour!

Tom like to perform I think






















Bruna feigning indifference.  She is a big girl now.

Blanca is not welcomed yet

Cute little ball of fur

Yes, blue eyes

Bruna hopefully will learn to like her new companion