Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Wednesday July 31, 2019 Tom Thumb


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday July 31, 2019
Yesterday I got the details of the upholsterer because I want to re-do the recliners.  I left him 2 messages and he has yet to contact us.
Then Cristina made another promise to Aram and Liliana that we would show them where the Tulua medical appointment place was, then where the x-ray place was.  Since Liliana is operating on a broken foot and sore ribs, the normal modes of transportation would be cumbersome.  They actually got through the appointments pretty quickly.
Then we went to HomeCenter to find a computer desk for Yireh who does home study online on her laptop.  She picked out a simple black one after a lot of discussion.  Following that we stopped at the bakery close to us and had a quick bite and a drink.

Today I got caught up on some needed sleep after trying to do my chores with a balky Firefox browser, and then doing garbage and poop detail.
I had a big salad for lunch then we got asked to come and visit David and Irma this afternoon.  So we both had another nice nap before heading in.  Our usual back road was closed for construction so we had to take a different way in.
I got caught up on the news about the American election Democratic party debates for which I only get to read the different biased appraisals.  I have always been a Bernie Sanders backer but David says to watch out for this Kamala Harris who just might pull it off over the bumbling favouite, former VP Joe Biden.  An outspoken black woman against Donald Trump could be extremely interesting. 
Then we did our weekly pitstop at LA14 for groceries.  Four heaping bags for about $58 USD is OK by me.  I am sure the bill would be quadruple back home.
We did a quick cemetery stop before coming back to our happy canine family.
I slipped outside with the Nikon because the light was right and Tom Thunb was again most accommodating with about 1 minute of antics.  He does not seem scared of me at all unless I make sudden motions.   The closer I can get, the better the shots with this short lens.
Oh, I sent a follow-up note to Ted's Electronics about the Nikon 70-300mm VR lens that I expect them to send me.  They claim that they have none in stock and are not sure when one will be in stock.  Again, I told them to try harder and to contact a wholesaler in New York to get one.  I am shocked at their poor customer service.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

David likes to clown around

Note the oxygen tubes that he needs now.

Almost sunset

The cute chapel at the cemetery

The beautiful Pieta there

Another view west through an arch
Tom Thumb seemed happt to perform today again