Saturday, August 3, 2019

Saturday August 3, 2019 Animals


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday August 3, 2019
It is our great hope that Cafe can hang on until her operation on Tuesday.  The last 2 nights have been especially bad, with bloody substances coming from every orifice, poor girl.  We keep stuffing her with medicine to strengthen her blood but she has now quit eating which is a very bad sign in my book.  Pray for her please.
In the morning we took a kitten in to Adiela to send it to an adoptive family.  The cat was good in the house but just howled the whole time in the carrier in the car.  Cristina stayed there to spend the day with her niece Ana and they went shopping at HomeCenter and LA14.
We also brought NeNe for the car ride and he seemed to enjoy that.  He has had his off and on days lately, sometimes having mobility problems on his damaged right side.  His is out little fighter though, and he battles through adversity.
So I spent the day with the dogs, and Brownie the rabbit.  I worked a while on photos until I had to get the dogs their supper.   Cristina seemed surprised that I was able to do that before she got home after dark.  I don't like feeding the dogs in the dark.
I have been losing a lot of sleep, especially listening for cafe in the night so my crazy mind seems destined to replay a lot of past events for re-hashing.  Some are good, but it seems to be the tough times that come up the most.
Gosh but is TV ever boring tonight.  I was down to watching a tennis match where one of the players, Kyrgios, was losing his cool all the time.  He is a good player, but nobody wants to see childish tantrums.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
This kitten should be happy to get adopted

He or she is sure an independent little rascal

NeNe enjoyed the car ride

Yeah, is that a sly grin he is giving me?

Brownie seems happy and unconcerned

I wonder if he will get too bored soon

Our plantain trees are on the rise

The terrible trio are always playing together, Rex, Nina, Grigi