Thursday, August 15, 2019

Thursday August 15, 2019 Snacks


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday August 15, 2019
It is truly a sad day when the neighbour to the south cuts down his magnificent palm tree.  They were building something in the yard and then suddenly there was scaffolding next to that gorgeous palm tree.  I thought the fellow was just trimming off dead leaves then realized how drastic he was hurting the tree.  Why they are doing this, I have no idea, because the tree sure looks tall and healthy and I wish it was mine.  Later when I went out again the whole top was lopped off and I couldn't bear to take a photo of that.  I haven't been back there since, and the chainsaw sound was all we heard all afternoon.
We went to the Bancolombia mini-branch here to get money for Cristina's upcoming mini vacation and they had no money..  So we went to the bank machine here and it was not working either.
We were headed in to meet David and Irma (along with Wolf and Fabiola) for drinks and snacks so we hurried in to LA14 and tried the macjine there.  Third time lucky...
David  was offering us his modified version of a Bloody Mary and that was quite delicious.  Wolf arrived alone, without Fabiola, so poor Cristina had nobody to really carry on a conversation with. The array of snacks was much too tempting and appetizing, so I was surprised that there were some leftovers.  Like usual, we always had lively conversation, intriguing questions and some good laughs. 
We got home around 7:30 and the doggies were super thrilled to see us, especially my Nina who was much more excited than usual.  Buddy was a good boy when we applied further medication to re-balance his blood counts.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start
I have no idea what this neighbour is building.  Hope it is not a chicken coop.

I thought he was trimming this beauty

Sadly they were cutting it down!

Cristina on arrival at David's

Irma

David is ready to mix

Wolf came alone

Delightful snacks