Friday, August 9, 2019

Friday August 9, 2019 Yard


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday August 9, 2019
I crashed 3 times this morning and still don't feel up to snuff.  I know that I have to lose some weight and walk more.  Maybe tomorrow.....
We live in a town surrounded by sugar cane fields.  Regularly they cut a crop and those huge "Cane Train" trucks clog the highways.  Then they rake the field and burn the scraps.  I assume that they try to take the prevailing wind into account but sometimes they really miss the mark, like today.  The whole town is blanketed with black residue.  I wonder if the town bills these companies for clean up costs...  Highly unlikely....  While I was showering I asked Cristina if we had a fire going in the lavanderia next to my bathroom because the smoke smell was so strong.
For lunch I added water to the pot of leftover steaks with the potatoes and corn and heated it on the burner attached to our Barbeque.  This saves heating the house but it was a waste of time because Crisina does the dog's meal and all my work to cool the house is for naught.  Right now it is 5pm, one hour before sundown and it is 32.6C in the house.  No wonder I feel so lethargic.  BTW, the steaks were much better today.
We boogied into Tulua and LA14 for groceries.  For less than $100 we got quite a lot, including better meat for BBQ'ing.
Our 9 dogs are so darn good, except when that darn cat decides to walk the roof...  A few of them are our natural guard dogs who will follow the noise and bark.  I pity anyone who tries to break in.  Little do they know that the dogs are more likely to lick them to death.
I picked up one of those little round external radio/speaker that will operate Bluetooth and USB and more.  It is nice and pleasant to listen to background music at the computer when I am working.  Maybe I will be less grouchy, lol.
Tom is being really good about coming to give me a little performance almost on command...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Cane residue is everywhere

Our little rose is opening almost 2"

Bruna is getting along better with Blanca

Princesa is asking for privacy please

My watchdogs listening for that darn cat

My Nina weighs a ton, but is very active

These little flowers are less than a cm

Hello from Tom Thumb