Monday, August 5, 2019

Monday August 5, 2019 Odds+Sods


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday August 5, 2019
Another gorgeous sunrise today!
It is amazing how a change of locale and date can make all the difference in getting things accomplished.  This mid-morning we zipped in to Bancolombia and we went to their little side-service counter, second in line, and managed to pay my car insurance, in full, in minutes...  This is the same kind of mini-bank that we have here in Andalucia who could not accomplish this for me,.. same paper, same card, same barcode....
Then we went to Movistar where I paid my bill where I have an extra $2 charge for a call to Canada (CIBC internet banking) when my plan is to include 500 minutes to Canada and the USA...  The manager gives me some malarkey about phoning 1-900 numbers...   902 is a Maritimes area code... Grrrrr
Then we slipped over to Olympica to get more liver for making the dogs' meals.  We ran into Wolf and Fabiola there getting meat as well.  They were buying fabulous pork chops, so I am breathlessly awaiting a call to come for a BBQ, lol.
We bought gas on the way in to Andalucia and went to pay the vet bill.  The vet was absolutely shocked that Cafe had passed away within 3 hours of being Our old neighbours who had the restaurant and burger joint across from each other (next to us) have relocated a block away from the vet so we went in for lunch.  They say to always trust a fat cook to supply good food.  This lady is the best!  We have never had a bad meal from their place, and we are glad to have found them again.
I keep slipping out in the mid-afternoon sunshine with the short lens on the Nikon to catch Tom Thumb backlit.  He does not disappoint either.  Within a few minutes I have a few shots to process.  He is such a good boy, not scared of me.  I am still waiting for word on the proper long lens....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Great sunrise colour

Better

Best

Our old neighbour's new location

Hamburger menu (divide by 3,000=$)

Our amazing chubby cook

My buddy Tom Thumb