Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Wednesday August 28, 2019 Murphy


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday August 28, 2019
I walked the dogs and took in Lizzie for her much-needed wash at 6am.  Because it was extra dirty I paid the fellow 20,000 instead of the usual 12,000.  And then I ran for some beer for the anticipated visit by Vet Dr John Faber Rojas at 1pm.
They showed up 2 hours late to view the Sony and Canon cameras I was hoping to sell.  Then Murphy's Law kicked in.  I had prepared and cleaned all the equipment and charged all the batteries.  However, both Sony batteries and the 2 Canon knock-offs decided to take a holiday.  I was embarrassed beyond belief.  The Sony cap releases itself from the cap-keeper.  I am trying to demonstrate the equipment and everything is falling apart.
I quickly gathered that he didn't want to pay the price for the new Canon so we quickly moved on to lively discussions of music and our favourite things to photograph.  Dr John really likes wolves, flowers, sunsets and landscapes.  
So we just enjoyed each others' company.  John sent me a couple of his favourite photos and i treated him to a demonstration of how we could enhance those photos.  He was blown away.
Dr John had a look at the new dog, Rocas, again because Cristina says she is not eating.  That scares me because that is usually one of my signs for a dying dog, and we really have had enough of that for a while.  We will take her in for examination in the morning.
After they left I proceeded to recharge the Sony Batteries and wrote him that I would donate the Sony package to him because of all the help he gives Adiela and Cristina and our critters.
Adiela actually rode out here on her new motorcycle to pick up Cristina to go visit her daughter Lina.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start
 
Original #1

Original #2

Enlarged and adjusted


Enlarged and adjusted