Sunday, August 18, 2019

Sunday August 18, 2019 Nice


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday August 18, 2019
As I was walking the dogs I clearly saw that wild rabbit in the big corner lot.  I also saw what might be a lovely sunrise so I went home and got the Nikon.  The almost full moon was still in the western sky.  That rabbit doesn't show himself much in daylight so he was nowhere to be seen amongst the chicks, chickens, roosters, cats, and insects.  Drat!  I really want to show him to Cristina because there is no way she is getting up at 5:30 just to see him.
The sunrise was OK, not spectacular, but nice.
I got one hour's notice to meet David and Irma for breakfast at 10am at Bizcochito near Movistar and the Dollar City.  Cristina was running into Tulua as well with Ana in German's Hyundai and had other plans.  That place makes really good food and dirt cheap too.  Breakfast and drinks for 5 people came to under 20,000 pesos, or under $6 !!!!   And they are so very accommodating and pleasant too, why would anyone want to cook...
Since I was next door anyway, I stopped in at Dollar City and bought some zip ties, glue, 2 packages of candies (Werther's), a can of spray paint, a beach towel, 2 braided rugs, and some dog treats for $19.
So about 3pm I decided to put the Nikon on a tripod and get closer to Tom Thumb if possible, within 3', so these are the results today.
At 4:45pm the temp in the house, windows open and fans going, is 33.4C.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Our newest flowering plant.  Bachelor Button?

West sky at sunrise with the full moon

Rooster, chicken, cat, chicks

Geese heading west

My best zoom to the moon at 55mm

Sunrise over the main park and the church

#2
#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

Wolf, Irma, David and Fabiola

Tom Thumb 1


2

3

4

5

6

7

8