Saturday, August 10, 2019

Saturday August 10, 2019 Toby


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday August 10, 2019
Gosh, I would do some work and then go back to bed.  I did that 3 times this morning.  Part of it is the heat in the house that just saps my energy.
We were invited to Wolf & Fabiola's house for 2pm.  They have a 3-storey home under construction on a hilltop with a view of Tulua and the surrounding mountains.  They live on the top floor and the middle floor is for fabiola's daughter Elizabeth, hubby Alex and daughter Valeri.  Oh, we can't forget the sheepdog, Toby, that is Valeri's pet.  The bottom floor is reserved for another daughter who lives in Chile.
 At Irma's birthday party on Thursday Elizabeth had asked me what I would charge to take photos of Valeri and Toby.  I told her "gratis", so that actually came to fruition today.  Nobody cared that the dog needed a bath and a comb so we just went with what they wanted.
We stayed long enough to catch a sunset over the mountains to the west.  That is something that I can't really see from home without going on the roof so I was glad to get a few shots.
They have lots of of the same birds that we have at home and we even had a flock of noisy parrots go by.  What is really nice up there is the nice cool breeze that starts when the sun disappears.  That makes me jealous.
So we enjoyed the wounderful hospitality and the views.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Sunrise in Andalucia





Our rose is open about 3" today

This spider has taken over mama's web

Bruna is unafraid


Blanca is still skittish

Scary spider
Much of the upper floor is still open

A view of Tulua on the way in

A view south

View from the balcony

Great views
Saffron Finches

Cristina and Toby

Wolf

Great view, even from inside

The houses behind.  Mountains to the east.
Dusk

Toby isn't easy to catch

Toby and Valeri







 









































with Elizabeth

Sunset forming

The sun does its magic