Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Wednesday August 14, 2019 Dogs


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday August 14, 2019
We were up at 5:30am, walked the dogs, showered and were off to the Animal Park to pick up Nina, the big dog that murdered our rabbit.  We already had our Buddy in the car.  Then we went to a house and picked up another do.  Buddy's blood work came back and it was out of kilter so he needed a batch of injections.  Nina was to get a tumor removed from her vagina.  The other dog was being sterilized.
The vet's was really busy and he was by himself, doing clean-ups and everything.  People were there with all kinds of critters, rodents and pot-bellied pigs.
We picked up Buddy, left the 2 dogs there, and the vet gave us 3 more dogs to return to the Tulua refuge.  I think they were all sterilized.  
We came home, had a quick bite and had David and Irma join us for a movie.  Irma picked one of my favourites, "Big Jake", but she promptly slept through 90% of it.  David and I always enjoy that movie.
Then at 3:30pm it was another drive back to the vet to get the 2 dogs we had left behind.  Nina was still in the throes of her operation, groggy, but fighting it.  I am glad they went right for the operation this time rather than subject the dog to chemotherapy like they did with our poor Cafe.  Chemotherapy is worse that the disease.
Anyway, then we had to re-deliver the 2 dogs to their places of residence.  Poor Nina lives at the Animal Park and has little chance of getting adopted unfortunately, but she really is a good dog.  She needs to be on a farm somewhere.
Then at 6pm I went walking south this time with Aram to the cemetery and back.  Cristina thought that I was not gone very long and was shocked when I told her how far we had walked.  My lovely wife also had my salad ready for me when I got home.  She really is a sweetheart.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
Start

Buddy, awaiting his turn

Nina is quite groggy

She chewed up a new leash!

Cristina loves helping the animals

This is the other dog that got sterilized

My buddy Aram