Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Tuesday July 9, 2019 Rex


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday July 9, 2019
We were away at 7:15am to take Rex to Dr John Faber to be neutered.  Rex has become one of my morning walking dogs, replacing NeNe and sometimes a lazy Mariposa.  He is a little undisciplined but he just wants to play.  He is a little crazy like Mariposa and I realized that it may be because he appears to be a good part Border Collie, and maybe some Dalmation (or Appaloosa, lol).  Anyway, we dropped him off, picked up sister-in-law Adiela for an animal meeting in our town, Andalucia.  She caught a ride back with someone else.  We came back home and I had a quick nap.  Again, we had no water in the house.
Then after 11am we went back into Tulua to pick up Cristina's Mom to do some quick shopping and we had a quick lunch at LA14.
At 2pm we were in the Movistar office to complain about my loss of phone service again.  Basically they took out and re-installed the SIM card and it worked again....  Grrrr.
Then we went to the vet's and Rex was in the process of surgery.  So we ran across town to Olympica to pick up another 10+ lbs of liver for the dogs.   All our dogs seem to be doing excellent except poor Cafe who is backsliding again...
Rex was out of surgery when we returned and we just carried the groggy guy to the car.  We braved a super quick pit stop at D-Uno to get my needed snacks.  I hate leaving animals in the car.
When we got home the valiant fellow really tried to get out the door to relieve himself.  In no time at all he was moving around.  He certainly must have some Border Collie genes.   Our water was working again.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Rex is a little impatient at the vet's

But he listens to us pretty well

Another sight right out of Romancing The Stone

Natalia's kittens have grown up

One is Crispin, I forget the other's name

Rex is mobile, but working off the anaesthetic