Friday, July 26, 2019

Friday July 26, 2019 Tom Thumb




SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Friday July 26, 2019  Updated
Happy Birthday Richard Colson!  And TGIF to everybody else.
Boy, I am tired....  I got to bed at 10pm like most nights but something irks one dog or more between 1 and 2 and then I am only dozing, watching the clock the rest of the night.    After my walk with the dogs I just crashed for another 2 hours.  And later I crashed for another hour...
We had nothing planned today, so I worked on a few photos for a while before grabbing the Canon to try to get a few decent sunlight shots of Tom Thumb.  For all I know, these might be the last shots of Tom with that camera....  I also stood on the side to actually catch Tom better.  The shots are OK, but certainly not what I want.  I sure hope for much better with the new Nikon if, and when, I ever get the right lens.  I have had no word back from Ted's Electronics to my offer of yesterday.
Gosh, I need another nap now...
Instead I grabbed the new Nikon with the small lens, stood even closer to the feeders and didn't even take it off single-shot mode.  Tom was very accommodating in giving me a few shots withing 30 seconds.  I can't wait to get the right lens....   The additional Nikon shots are actually first because of the glitchy upload system of Google.....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


With Nikon #1

With Nikon #2

With Nikon #3

With Nikon #4




Saffron Finches french-kissing or feeding?













I love Grigi's colours!