Monday, July 1, 2019

Monday July 1, 2019 Grigi


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday July 1, 2019
Happy CANADA DAY everyone.
After advising my sister to switch website providers I thought that I should do the same to the unwieldy Tripod site that I have had for years.  So I spent most of the morning, after chores, switching my Personal site over to Neocities.org as well.  The new (old) website is https://albourassa.neocities.org/  This website was started a very long time ago and been updated annually if it was lucky.  One look at the Tripod site and I could see that it needed a ton of updates.  Some of the information in the source html was really dated.  I got all 4 pages switched over but then was having fun with the links between pages, and a couple of other issues.  Every time I updated something I would notice another thing I had missed.
I got a request from David to meet for lunch so we made an appointment for 1pm.  Cristina then decided that we had to rush in earlier with the mama Grigi and her 2 pups because all 3 might get adopted.  We get to Adiela's place and they decide the dogs need a wash.  I napped on the divan.  At 12:45 I went alone to meet David at La Herradura where we had a nice hour-long chat.  I ordered a lasagna dish, which was excellent, and a Coke for $4.25.
Then I went back to Adiela's and one couple was there inspecting one of the pups and did in fact take it home.  After a bit we headed out with Grigi and the last pup to another couple that also was happy to accept these well-behaved furballs.  Sadly nobody offered to take mama Grigi as well.  
Grigi is such a lovable dog and I fear that she will show real separation anxiety at the loss of her puppies.  She has been a very attentive Mommy up to now.
So now we have 11 dogs in the house but 2, Samantha and Bruna, are to go with their adoptive parents tomorrow.
So, after a pitstop at the cemetery I got brave and tackled the website issues again.  I think I have everything nailed for now, knock on wood.  That website was started probably around 2006....
Around suppertime (salad time) a ton of acrid smoke blanketed the whole town.  It didn't have the usual sweet smell of a sugar cane fire.  About 1.5 hours later and it is still lingering a bit.  People with respiratory problems would have struggled mightily with this stench.  It was enough to drive people out of town.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Delicious lasagna

I love this beautiful mama Grigi

One of he twin pups that got adopted

A sweet, sweet dog

Watching her puppy going to a new home

Looking for her last pup

Saying good bye to the last one