Monday, July 15, 2019

Monday July 15, 2019 Computers


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday July 15, 2019
I worked from about 5pm to midnight, mostly on the new laptop.  Removing someone else's persona, files, data, photos, bookmarks, etc is a long task without formatting the drive and starting from scratch.  Once emptied, the ASUS actually runs pretty well so I made the decision that I would be keeping it, especially since I had to pay for it.  Syncing it with the new PC makes things a lot easier.  This laptop will probably have the capability of running movies, etc on the smart TV too.
So, I did not have a very good sleep as different options and ideas to solve problems rolled through my brain all night.  I was up at 5:30am as usual, did my chores then tackled removing my identity from my old laptop.  That was an even bigger chore, very time-consuming and tedious.  At the end I tried to make it user-friendly in Spanish for donating to Adiela.  I think I have accomplished all that I can.
Then it was exhausting to install useful programs on the PC and new laptop again, like my photo-editing software.  I succeeded with the PC but need online permission keys to do the same on the laptop.  I finally finished about 4pm today and closed my eyes for an hour, no sleep though.
Cristina is already bored with her new braids so is having them painstakingly removed.  I just shake my head.  She is beautiful no matter what her hair is doing.
Poor Cafe is having nasal problems and is wheezing away and snoring like a fat man when asleep.  We are at our wit's end about that poor dog.
No photos, too busy for that.  I will probably go for a walk tonight with Turi then hit the sack early.
That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******