Saturday, July 6, 2019

Saturday July 6, 2019 Cali


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday July 6, 2019
Cristina and I made a trip to Cali with David & Irma, in David's car, with me driving.  This was more for their benefit because, by the time we pay the tolls, gas, parking, lunch for 4, the expenses are around $100....  We spent only $90 at PriceSmart, and I think David spent less than that.
We had a really nice lunch at the ChipeChape Mall at a sushi place but we all had other dishes.  My mixed plate was delicious.  David knows good places to eat....
The thing about PriceSmart is it is like shopping far away at Costco.  You buy the large sizes of peanuts, peanut butter, napkins, toilet paper, laundry detergent, spices, etc.   Really, for us, it was an outing.   We certainly wouldn't have gone on our own.  And I really enjoy driving the KIA Cerato automatic as it is comfortable on good roads and has wonderful handling.  It was a fun day.
We got home to our relieved dogs and a fairly warm house.  It was a sunny day and the thermometer above my desk reads 30.2C while the one lower on the opposite wall reads 28.5C.  We just have to be 1/2 naked to cope with it,.. and cope I do...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.
 
Panorama of part of Cali from our seat in the restaurant

Cristina, David & Irma

Yeah, it is warm...