Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tuesday July 2, 2019 Adoptees


SUBSCRIBE ON THE RIGHT to get this Blog sent direct to your email>>
This is working again… ??  PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday July 2, 2019
Theacclimatization must be getting to me when I find 22-23C quite cool, and 26C as comfortable.
The computer was acting weird this morning and had me worried.  However, after a re-start it started acting normal again.
We got out fairly early to the vet John Rojas with Cafe again.  She started bleeding again yesterday.  We got there and the vet was in surgery.  After 45 minutes of nothing, and at least another person ahead of us, I went to pay my health insurance and then to pick up 10 lbs of livers (higados) at Olympica.  I got back just in time.
Cafe had received more injections for her ailments and we have to bring her back in 10 days again to see if she will require surgery for a prolapsed vagina.  Poor girl, it never stops...
When we got back home I went through the music on my car's memory stick again.  There were still some duplicates and a couple of songs that weren't complete.  Easy to eliminate those.
Then I had a devil of a time to get at my cel phone bill.  Then, all of a sudden, I seemed to figure it out....  This old brain is worrying me.  I need more sleep.
Then after a nap I got at my password list, updating and refining, and deleting a lot of old useless connections.  The list is a must though.  At times I have to refer to it often.
Then in the late afternoon the new adopters of Samantha and Bruna came here, walking.  Since the weather was closing in, we piled the 4 of them, the 2 of us, the 2 dogs, a stroller and a dog bed.  The rain started in earnest as I backed out of the house.  By the time that we got to their home on the north end of town we had a real deluge happening.  Even though I parked within 2 feet of their overhang,we all got soaked in the few seconds that it took to go to their door.  
We got home and I was just setting up the fans to cool off the house and Cristina complained that the wind was cold.  The thermometer read 27C.  Then I saw Aram across the street trying to stay under the awnings on his way hme with a loaf of bread.  I called to him and lent him my umbrella again.
Anyway, we are thrilled to have found homes for 4 dogs in the last two days.
We still have the colourful Grigi with us and she is never far away from me, sleeping in my lap at the moment.
I hope you enjoy the bad pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 
Cafe keeps to herself for the most part

Grigi was having a serious nap

Samantha was trying to nap as well

Bruna was napping in her favourite spot under the table

2 of the adopters (shot through the door)