Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Tuesday November 1, 2022 Cruises

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday November 1, 2022

The stars were slightly visible this morning as we walked and we found one cow in the garbage again.

Jeepers!  November already!  I don't miss shoveling up north, so I think that I will stay here for a while.

Both of us got at cleaning the mess, mostly made by Rio, on the new patio only to have her ruin it again within 5 minutes...   Grrrrrrrr

We gave all our dogs anti-parasite medicine, so that always creates upheavals at either end, depending on the dog, I guess.

I got another Vacations To Go email about cruises, so I did a ton of searching this morning, and even emailed them asking why they didn't show any cruises leaving from Colombia, and absolutely none without "at sea" days which are boring as heck for me.  I have always covered the ship in the first day, so only excursions at ports are interesting on the other days as we rarely see dolphins or whales...  I got a reply from a supposed General Manager (ya right!) and he sent me 6 cruises out of Cartagena to look at, all 8 days Caribbean/Panama Canal, and all with 2 "at sea" days!  They really don't want my business obviously.  Surely there are enough ports that they can sail everywhere overnight... except transatlantic...

I took Cristina into Tulua to buy more dog medicine and to bring the monthly diaper supply.  She called later saying that her debit card didn't have enough balance for the medicine she wanted to buy....

So I watched a few of the movies that I downloaded and my fave so far,...... Dumbo by Disney of course...  A person can rarely go wrong with a Disney flic.  Some of the others didn't want to work on the Dumb TV, but seem to work on the computer, so I guess I will have to watch those here.

The flowers in the back keep changing and more buds are coming.  We are so very lucky to be able to enjoy this year-round.  Cristina still has not planted the new flowers.....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 






She started a new larger web