Thursday, November 10, 2022

Thursday November 10, 2022 Scenery

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday November 10, 2022

At 8pm last night we had another small rain and we didn't lose our water.  That is all OK in my book.

I have read this before, that we awake during the night virtually at the same time every night.  Lately, when I glance at the clock it is always 1:22am....

We walked right on time this morning and it was mostly boring, few animals around, and the moon was there, but behind heavy cloud, just peeking briefly.

This morning, I decided to look up classic epic movies, made a list of a dozen, and downloaded them with little trouble.  Some of the titles were Quo Vadis, Shane, West Side Story, La Dolce Vita, and more.  I already have most of the titles that were on all the lists, and I sure could add a few titles.....

I drove Cristina and Manchas into Adiela's.  Adiela has yet to advertise our two puppies, apparently she doesn't like our great photos taken by Cristina, so she can take her own!  It is possible that Manchas will stay at Zoonosis if they have solved their small openings where small dogs escape...  We will see when Cristina returns.

On the way back with the 4 co-pilots, I drove down the south end of our walking area on the edge of town and took a few shots.  I hope you like them.  The view west is always breathtaking...  and other directions are not too shabby either.

Once I am done here, I have to make extra salad to take to Victor Hugo.  He keeps asking for my salad or my popcorn through Aunt Nativa, so I will walk over at 7pm with Turi.  Actually, Nativa just came to the door to confirm...  She was babbling something about thier door lock.  She jabbers so fast I can almost never understand her.  I told her that I would check it out when I go over.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Manchas has been very good of late.

We hope he finds a patient new owner

Just outside my passenger window

He's angry I interrupted his lunch

Sugar cane all the way to the coastal cordillera

Vermilion Flycatcher up high

Another view, so beautiful...

Neighbour's bushes

Amaranth is so amazing