Saturday, November 5, 2022

Saturday November 5, 2022 Internet

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday November 5, 2022

The dark sky Friday morning heralded an encounter with Handsome, the sleek chestnut stallion that we have not seen in a long time.  He must be a real hit with the ladies.

Fine Art America was back to normal, thank goodness.

We did a quick trip with our co-pilots to D-Uno for milk and supplies.  Then I spent most of the day working on kids' photos.

Some of those "underrated" movies that were recommended, which I downloaded, are mostly Okay, but nothing to write home about yet, other than anything Disney.  After starting a turkey boring movie last night, I switched back to a new season on NetFlix of a Norwegian series for a while.

Because a couple of my dogs chose not to sleep with me last night they did not get a walk this morning...  That will teach them, lol...  But I ended up getting up early anyway around 6:30 and got after my chores.

I had problems this morning logging into RedBubble.  My photo sites are taking turns being balky for some reason...

I went out back to fix up my new pathway, badly damaged by Nina digging in the soft earth below.  Then I went to straighten up and regulate the plantains and the lake area.  It is so nice to have those big leaves to walk on instead of mud,... and they decompose really quickly.  In the process of pruning flowers and plantains I have damaged two Golden Silk Spider webs, and one has already moved somewhere else, yet to be found...

I cooked lunch and did the dishes after a pork chop feast with the dogs.  Cristina was out, putting more cut flowers at the cemetery.

The power just blipped for one second, enough to shut my computer and any digital clocks.  I powered back up and was shocked that it took the internet a while to connect again, when fiber optic is supposed to be independent of electricity.....  Hmmmmmmmmmmm???????????????

Cristina says that Sofia is coming for the afternoon, and today is some special day to go feed stray dogs with the help of the police.  That will keep them busy for a while.

Oh, and one of my sisters says that she is receiving these blogs in her email every day...  Small wonders never cease....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

3 stages of Tea Roses

4 in bloom of these




Found this new gal

Hopefully this will all help eventually