Saturday, November 26, 2022

Saturday November 26, 2022 Visitors

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday November 26, 2022

We were watching lightning to the south over Tulua as we walked under a dark sky.  We took the route to visit with the mare and filly and Whitey.  Often we see a streetcleaner in his yellow unifom go by us on his bicycle, and about 5 minutes later a co-worker going faster on his motorcycle.  They start early so the don't have to work in the heat.

I did chores and went into Tulua alone around 9am, but with my 4 co-pilots who love to ride in the car so much.  Yes, it had definitely rained a lot there, with many big puddles everywhere.

I picked up my veggies at MegaFruver and they seemed to be of decent quality.  I went there because they have honey (for my coffee) at a decent price as well.  I took a couple of pictures on the way back with the Lumix.   We came back and got more supplies at D-Uno.  Then it was the chore of chopping my cabbage.

Sofia had spent the night and her mother Lorena joined us and spent the day, enjoying lunch and burning popcorn..  They mostly played games all afternoon while I watched 2 of the 4 soccer games.  France did well and Argentina improved their chances of moving forward...   The Mexico-Argentina game was dirty with lots of faking.  That does nothing to help the sport.  I have some pretty radical ideas how to make soccer clean and fun to watch again...

Canada plays again tomorrow.  I wanted to suggest to the Canadian coach that the team train in the country where they may learn to hit the broad side of a barn...  They play so darn well, but can't shoot straight.

I am still having no luck using CIBC and the supervisor is off until Tuesday...  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

But I did manage to pay the ServiNet bill online with my local debit card for 55,900p ($12.50 USD) for the new 70 MBPS speed, which is still not stopping the darn buffering during games....  I am going to hold off on further changes until I get my new wi-fi extenders from Amazon...

Lorena just left and my buddy Roger contacted me to come and watch a movie tonight.  He also says that he is free to go fishing next Friday morning, so I have invited Miguel to join us.  It will be interesting to see if he accepts.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


A small panorama for you of our beautiful valley

Sugar cane country for sure

Some tiny butterflies on a hill, lol.

France dominated enough to win

Messi scores

Another for Argentina

 
Today's scores