Monday, November 7, 2022

Monday November 7, 2022 Denizens 2

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday November 7, 2022

The lady did not show up last night and made arrangements to meet Cristina today at the bus station, and then they will go get their hair done.

I caught a slight glimpse of what sure looked like a full moon this morning, but it was soon hidden from view in the heavy cloud above the mountains to the west.  The big pig was out again this morning, alone, no sign of the piglet...  I could be wrong, but I think the big one is a male, so maybe the piglet is a newly puchased companion?  I took a photo again for you, and could have had another at the end of our walk, as the pig traveled 3 blocks to meet us again.

Whitey was in a new enclosure, so I took photos to show that I really do see a white stallion (and pink elephants).  I also took a shot of 4 cows in their usual enclosure, none in the street today.  I have counted up to 9 cows in the past there as the guy usually milks them around 5:30am.  The neighbours must be glad that the winds rarely come frm the west because it sure is stinky with 9 cows.

My usual foursome are so good and, after so many years, I get to know that a tug means a stop is needed, especially for Buddy who needs to wash anything upright.  Princesa has to inspect everything but I have a 3-second rule that she follows on that...  Rocas usually craps in the middle of the street, a block from home..  The rest vary their usual favourite dump spots very little.

So I made salt and pepper smoked ribs for me and the dogs for lunch.  We definitely enjoyed that.  I am a good cook, but most people don't like that I use so much spice....

The afternoon went quickly as I played with photos and movies.  

Hmmm, tomorrow, "The Crown" has a new season on NetFlix and it already is stirring a lot of controversy.  Can't wait to watch it....  Outlander will  hopefully be coming soon too.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

I think it is a HE.

Whitey

Whitey

4 cows

Yummy ribs


Could these be chokecherries??

Manchas has a camo coat

He sure blends in well

Rio is behaving much better when it is dry