Friday, November 25, 2022

Friday November 25, 2022 Upheaval

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday November 25, 2022

Did not walk this morning as ½ the dogs opted to sleep in another room, but I had Nino next to me again, and that does not help sleep for me.

$1 USD = 4907 pesos, and $1 CDN = 3666 pesos.  I tried to move some money today and CIBC online banking has decided to give me grief.  I can’t properly access online banking on either the desktop or my phone.  I am in contact with a Supervisor in Toronto and have had to send screenshots of the error messages but even that was problematic.  It is still unresolved.   Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

The ServiNet techies finally showed up and it took them forever to up my speeds to 70 Mbps.

Behind them, Carlos from ServiNet showed up to re-configure the Tv’s and even the higher internet speed is not helping.   GRRRRRRRR   He is again suggesting running cables across the house because he says my Hyundai Smart TV is too dumb to accept signals properly.  This is all in spite of spending mucho dinero on the extra routers, etc.  To me, there is simply no reason whatsoever why thing should not work with all we have done.  Still no Program Guide either.

Ecuador tied the Netherlands 1-1 and I could not get to watch it because it buffered and buffered.   I did watch much of England's sleepwalk against the USA, playing to a 0-0 draw after Carlos again changed player to XStream and I had to pay more.  It does work better than the others, better streaming over my wifi so I will live with it.  The other 2 TV's are still on Jumangis player.

Adiela showed up to take Cristina’s place with her ex Carlos as the dig up Christian’s bones to be put in a small crypt.  Cristina had a special red velvet bag made to contain the bones.  I have no interest in watching that process, very ghoulish, and I am so glad that Cristina has opted not to watch it as well.  In 3 days it will be 5 years that we have lost him.  Adiela returned with Ana and German with the headstone which Cristina says will go somewhere on our patio???

I asked Adiela why she has not advertised our dogs yet.  She says she is too busy with other things.  Grrrrrrrrr

Cristina went back with them with Sofia.  It is good that she will have family support on this sad day.

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

This goes here somewhere?

New player, better speeds.