Saturday, November 12, 2022

Saturday November 12, 2022 IPTV

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday November 12, 2022 - UPDATED

We walked under a very grey sky this morning, and it was spitting so I knew the walk would be cut short.  About 2 blocks from home it began to rain heavily and we scurried home, and luckily, the 3 dogs did their biz beforehand.  The rain went from 4:15am to past 8:15am and our large lake has reappeared.  Thank the Lord that Rio is behaving herself.

I tried to go back to sleep but I am developing a phobia of going to shower and not have water, so I got up again before 5am and shaved and showered.  So far, they have not shut off the water today, which is very surprising.....

Cristina was up early as well and out the door around 8am to go help her sister with the animals in Tulua.  

True to his word, Carlos from ServiNet was at our door at 10am to start configuring our new IPTV on all 3 TV's.  The new, more powerful, Android TVBox that he had brought for the patio was not configured right from the dealer, so he went to get that fixed and is returning around 5pm...

I disconnected all the TV cable and Movistar modems in preparation to return them to complete the cancellation.  Oh, I am SO happy to be rid of Movistar for Internet and cable.   So now, we have thousands more channels and 8X faster internet for 1/2 the price....  Good riddance to the crooks at Movistar.....

Navigating channels from last night to today was vastly improved so I am looking forward to having everything running properly on Premium service (for around $5 a month!).  He also has a list I made of the channels that I would like added to my Favourites.... and I paid him extra.....  Thank the Lord that we don't need to be hooked up through a VPN for everything to operate....

UPDATE - Carlos never made it back from Roldanillo because of heavy rain, so will come tomorrow.  I am experiencing annoying buffering and his solution is to run a cable (about 15 ugly meters) from the router to my TV...    My solution is to fix the signal and upgrade my speed if necessary...  We have 3 TV's to connect via wi-fi....  I just got rid of a mess of cables....

I did get to watch some of the Edmonton Oilers win in Florida on Star+ and am going to suffer watching a big UFC card...

Lots of sirens heralded another parade and I got just a hair late to the door with my camera.  I missed about 4 "Princesses on top of the Firetruck but got the two batches in the vehicles behind...

The one on the far left was stunning!

From different towns?


 

 

 

 

 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Rain at 5am

A lot of it

Mr Saffron Finch

Big lake again...

Mr and Mrs Saffron Finch

Joined by Mrs Shiny Cowbird