Saturday, November 19, 2022

Saturday November 19, 2022 Sports

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday November 19, 2022

We had high, fine cloud and a very thin moon for our walk.  I had both Mona and Nino in the bedroom as well as the other 4 regulars so it was crowded and I did not get much sleep.  The caws had really strewn garbage everywhere at the north end of our trek.  I sure am glad that I don't have to clear up that mess.  I slept much better after the walk.

I checked the TV again this morning and there is still no Guide installed.  Carlos says it should get done today.

Then I got another flyer from his company offering 50 MBPS for less money than I am paying for 40 MBPS!  He is to fix that too!

While searching on the IPTV I got rid of a few favourite channels I had picked, because nothing loads.  And I scoured more closely and added some others.

I came across a women's soccer game from Germany and it was great.  Then I found a women's hockey game and it too was great!  They had much better than expected skill levels in both cases and were very interesting to watch.

Cristina interrupted my channel surfing to take her to get diapers for Ana Julia and take her to Tulua to deliver them and go shopping.  The sky was dramatic so I took a few shots.

Little old Dary just keeps after poor Turi relentlessly until I have to intervene to give Turi a break.  Little Dary just can't get where he needs to be anyway so he must be frustrated, but the pestering is annoying.  I just wonder where the old guy gets the stamina, I would like to bottle some...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  The new internet speed sure has eliminated a lot of problems!  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Ruddy Ground Dove

Duo flower

Rose and a bud

What a glorious day for a drive







Dary is no quitter!