Thursday, November 17, 2022

Thursday November 17, 2022 Movistar

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday November 17, 2022

It was raining so we didn't get to walk, but we did get up early, cut my hair, etc and got ready for the day.

Even though she has been fixed, Turi still gets in heat every few months and the boys just follow her everywhere and she gets little rest unless we close her off in a bedroom, poor girl..

Carlos was supposed to be here between 9 and 10am and he showed up at 1p,m Grrrrr, and he didn't accomplish much again except to move equipment around so I have to pick my favourites for a third time....  Grrr

When he finally left before 4pm (coming again tomorrow to set up the Guide properly), Cristina and I headed to the Post Office 4-72 where we apparently had to return the Movistar modems, etc.  I was all prepared with paperwork etc and the bloody place was closed again when all signs said it should be open.....  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So we went to the Movistar office and tried to give back the equipment and Cristina had left one form at home.. so they handed us back the equipment and said that we had to do it online...  Grrrrrrrr  AND.... they said that our service had been extended into December!!!!   WTF??? ???????????  I had enough!  Over Cristina's silly objections, I went straight to the manager, explained things, and they too wanted us to do some BS online..  I said "we never have any success with your balky site and we're here, .... so Please fill it out for us, because I am never returning to this office ever again".  So, the VP did, and they will actually come and get the equipment next Tuesday morning at our house!  I get so tired of dealing with the ignorant minions!

We stopped in town and grabbed enough supper for 2 of us for around $2 USD.  Even the dogs got some....

I got a surprise request on FaceBook to be an administrator of the site for Smart Photo Editor..!!!  Wow!  That was a shock!  I accepted for now, just to find out what it is about....  I use that program a lot!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.