Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thursday June 30, 2022 Thankless

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday June 30, 2022

The dogs were active early to go walking and one dog has a bark very similar to Killer, so that really throws me when I automatically react to go help him....  We got away at 4:15am and I could only fathom the brightest stars, but most likely satellites this close to the equator...  I watched 2 horses head west towards the underpass of the highway.  I sure hope they never find their way up there.

I took Cristina in real early to help Adiela with all matter of adoption needs for cats and dogs, also likely entailing a scooter ride to Roldanillo.  Luckily it has not rained at all today,... yet...  

So most of our closest friends are involved in helping stray animals and we do our best to pitch in.  Adiela, Claudia and Daniel do hours and hours of thankless work to keep these animals housed and fed.  Trying to get older animals adopted is almost impossible, sadly... but they still need help and they are so fortunate to have these kind souls looking out for them.

Jeepers, I took a 30-second movie of some of the birds feeding in the yard but it exceeds the file size to post here.  It is not worth the time and effort to post it to YouTube first.

I am still avoiding to paint the doors....

Rio continues to amaze me in how fast she is fitting in.  I swear that she is the reincarnation of Fat Nina!  She even eats like her, voraciously,... so we'll have to limit that...  It was a good decision to keep her.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Exiting Tulua

Do you see Rio's white necklace?

Old roses before trimming today

A female Saffron Finch