Friday, June 3, 2022

Friday June 3, 2022 Experiment

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday June 3, 2022

The overnight was an experiment as we kept 1/2 the large dogs locked inside one bedroom and the other 1/2 in our back bedroom, locked off from the rest of the house.  I left the door open all night so they could wander outside if necessary, and the experiment was a great success.  The puppies were secure and the night uneventful.  Even yet, I slept badly, waking at every sound.  We skipped the walk.

The big puppy, Rio, is playful, and so are the small puppies, but it is a complete mismatch and Rio is rough without meaning to be.  That is why we spend a good part of the day monitoring all their whereabouts.

A Kiskadee was the performer today as Tom Thumb was close but avoided us (and the dogs who follow me).  There was a huge group of buzzards circling slightly south of us.  I even took a short video of the spectacle for you:



I had a craving for a special crispy bacon omelette so I got busy cooking brunch, with Cristina's hearty consent.  It was decidedly yummy!

I drove Cristina into Tulua to go with Adiela, who is ill, to get their eye tattoos touched up.  Cristina only got the part under her eyes done this time.

I had downloaded some old movies, like Notorious, Grapes Of Wrath, and Rear Window, all part of the best 100 of all time.  I also tried to get Treasure Of The Sierra Madre but it would not finish properly.  Definitely all are worth watching...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

I call this one Dora (the explorer)

This one is Scabby, with the bad skin.

and Spot.

This is Scruffy.

and Mierdita (Little Shit).
Rio just want to play and be loved.

Kiskadee

Many buzzards

Chiquitita is getting stronger

other 1/2

1/2 the omelette

Neighbor building something new?

Butterfly

Kiskadee

Kiskadee

Tom was ignoring me

Rio wanted to play with NeNe.  Not!