Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Tuesday June 7, 2022 Adoptions

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday June 7, 2022

Happy 54th Birthday to my son Todd!  May you have many, many more.

We had a good rain overnight so we did not get out to walk this morning.  I didn't fall asleep until about 3am, probably still upset at my Oilers losing 4 straight by gassing the game late when they had a 2-goal lead....  Inexcusable!

Luz Dary went to plead my case at Migracion this morning.  She sent me a hand-written (basically apology) letter to sign, scan and return to Migracion (which I cc'd to her).  It is a good thing that I sent her the signed documents as well because the email she gave me for Migracion did not work.  So, apparently, I still have to pay a fine to these a$$holes and the Visa will proceed.  If I wasn't married to Cristina, I could have been deported.  Luz Dary can make sure that Migracion gets the documents.

Cristina was going to make lunch for the Huellas gang again today but they begged off until tomorrow.

We then tried to have a nap again before getting involved a bit more on Ancestry.  I am discovering shortcuts to build the tree that really help.  The different family name connections are really stacking up.

Then we took Dora, Scruffy and Spot into Adiela's to adopt.  That leaves us with little Chiquitita, Scabby and Mierdita, as well as the larger Rio.  At least they all sleep pretty well through the night.

We called about the fencing to apply to the 2 doors and they said it was ready because their worker was in.  When we got there we had to waste 1/2 hour at LA14 until it was really ready...  Compared to the last fencing arranged by Carlos, these are small and light and it was reasonably easy to transport them inside the car with seats folded down.

So I had taken a movie earlier of the puppies which I will share with you here.  Enjoy the antics of Dora, especially when she gets strong-armed out of the bed by Scruffy....  Too funny!  


I hope you enjoy the pictures (backwards).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

An unusual pedestrian at the central square

This sporty dog was across from Adiela's

A visitor in the dining room

We let it find it own way out.

The aggressive ones are out for adoption

The lake is enlarging