Friday, June 24, 2022

Friday June 24, 2022 Fine

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday June 24, 2022

Of course, there was no walk this morning as I slept until 8:15am then got busy with chores and yesterday's Blog.

I received the billing from Migracion in the morning and noticed the buggars had already tacked on 826 pesos interest since yesterday because of THEIR delay!!!  I hate those theiving idiots, and I have to take time to cool down before I have any interaction with them.  I had to get the billing printed on a laser printer, because inkjets don't pick up bar codes properly, before going to the Bank a block away to pay the $880 Cdn fine.   Hopefully there will be no more hiccups and surprises.

After lunch I dug the grave for Scabby and put him to rest.  RIP little man.  I had to dodge the thorns on the big Bougainvillea at the back so I got busy and trimmed it.  I also got the back neighbor's cable untangled from it before they come over the wall and trim my plants again..

Tia Nativa stopped by to say that Victor wants a haircut.  I said that I would get over there tomorrow.

The Colorado Avalanche pulled one out of the fire in Overtime on Wednesday 2-1 in Tampa.   (It was funny that I was watching a simultaneous Yankees - Rays game from Tampa as well.)  So they can close off the Stanley Cup, at home, tonight, in Denver.  I think that they will send the Tampa Bay Lightning golfing early.  Go Avs!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Start

 






Find the tiny spider

RIP Scabby

Saffron Finch

Bougainvillea trimmed

Golden Silk couple