Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Tuesday June 28, 2022 RIP Killer

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday June 28, 2022

Killer had me up at 3:45am because he had pooped and was having mucus in the nose problens, and wanted water.  I addressed all those things then went on an early walk with the 3 stalwarts.  There were no stars and it was again very quiet.  Then we went back to bed and slept in.

When we got up at 8:30am, Killer had expired...  This big damaged dog lived with us for about 3 years and was part of the daily ritual around here and his will to live such a boring life always amazed us all.  This gentle giant had such soft eyes that will haunt me in my dreams for a long time.  We took him later to be buried in the Animal Park because we have no good area in our back yard for such a big grave.  RIP to our brave survivor Killer.

Goodbye our old friend
This area won't be the same ever again.

I tried to revive an old favourite transistor radio without success.  Then my battery tester decided to quit working...   Grrr

We went to Huellas to get medicines and made arrangements to finally get the majority of our dogs vaccinated this afternoon by Jose.  Chiquitita is too young, Nala is too old, and Rio is already vaccinated.  Claudia brought a young dog from the park to get vaccinated as well.  We all breathe a little easier now that that is accomplished.  In 15 days they can get the rabies shot.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Turi

Nala

Nina 2

Buddy

NeNe

Peach rose

8' high Tea Roses

Jose doing the vaccination paperwork