Saturday, June 4, 2022

Saturday June 4, 2022 Doggies

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday June 4, 2022

The water was off again after a big evening rain, but returned about 9:15am.

We tried the same experiment keeping 1/2 the dogs locked to the back and it is still working fine.  Since I had to take Buddy, Princesa and NeNe for clipping at 7am, I didn't walk them again today.

Then Cristina felt the need to go into Tulua to care for Adiela's family while Adiela battles a flu.  

We had to buy supplies for the dogs again as they are flying through milk and food like crazy!

The puppies are all behaving better, and even though Rio is a bit of a handful, she is learning the ropes better every day.  Heck, Rio is bigger than our Grigi already and is still a puppy.  The six tiny ones are all doing well, eating, peeing, pooping, sleeping... repeat....

I picked up the 3 clipped doggies shortly after lunch.  Gosh they look so darn good, and cool, and smell nice...  All 3 done for under $19 USD total.

I had a program that could record off the PC Desktop but it was unreliable and would just quit on its own, so I got mad and deleted it.  Then I spent all day searching for a replacement but have not found anything (free) that is suitable yet.   Grrrr

I suppose that I had better listen to the Oilers-Avalanche game tonight as the Oilers seem to do much better when I am listening.  They lost 4-0 on Thursday when I was late tuning in...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Mierdita

Spot, Scabby, Scruffy and Dora

Rio

Five feeding

Lineup for the bank machine

Pups

Rio

Buddy clipped

Princesa clipped

NeNe clipped