Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Wednesday June 29, 2022 Lakefront

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday June 29, 2022

The rain began about 3:30am and didn't let up until some time after 7am.  Circling thunderstorms kept the action vivid and most of the dogs took refuge with us.  Needless to say, the lake formed really quickly because of the ground saturation.  Lakefront lots again for sale....

The other gringo in town, Roger Gagnon, contacted me about someone with 4 dogs who couldn't keep a fifth, a 4-month old puppy, not spayed.  Why do people assume that because we have many dogs, 12 at the moment, that we are open to accept any stray??  We got pictures and information to present to Adiela to try to find an adopter.

One of my 2 packages from Amazon arrived today, 8 days earlier than estimated.  The other will probably arrive tomorrow.  I had found a deal on sheets for the King and Full beds.

I took Cristina into Adiela's to work with adopters and returned with my 3 co-pilots.  I thank my lucky stars that we have such good dogs and that Rio is fitting right in.  Now, with all the sicknesses going around, we just want to keep them all healthy and I don't want any more animals for a long while.  I would agree to keeping Chiquitita if pushed, but no more.

People keep coming to the door to talk to Cristina when she isn't here and then she ignores her phone...  That is very frustrating.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Maybe I should get a paddle boat and sell rides...

The lovely road exiting Tulua