Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Wednesday June 8, 2022 TY Lunch

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday June 8, 2022

Getting up this morning was tough but we did go for our walk at the usual time.  Rocas did not come out so I briefly tried to see if Rio would accept a leash... NOT!  It was again very cloudy at that time, no stars, but the day turned out pretty nice, back above 30C.  But then we all went back to crash until 8am.  We are always thankful when we have water for showering and cleaning.

Hmmm, it just started raining a little as I started this.  The lake is bigger than it appears as most of the far yard is under water, hidden by the grass.  Rio loves to splash in the water.

I cleaned up the yard a bit and then trimmed back a lot of the plants to get rid of many parasites, especially the hibiscus.  Trimming almost always results in forcing more blossoms.

Carlos said that he would visit tonight to discuss repairing the 2 doors, but we still haven't seen him.

We had the Huellas vet crew over for another Thank You lunch.  Lina, Ivan and Jose treat us very well and we appreciate their quick service for us.  I had to send them the photos from today and also from the last lunch visit in February.  They had liver for lunch while I made myself a couple of smokies.

Then Cristina had to go into Tulua to help Adiela approve some adopters so we made the drive in with our usual co-pilots. 

I finally found a proper screen recorder called "Fine Screen Recorder", go figure... in the Microsoft store.  I did a few tests to get the hang of it and it works well once you figure out how to use it properly.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Peach rose

Bougainvillea

Multi-coloured rose

Hibiscus

Mierdita

Scabby, Chiquitita, Mierdita

Pink + white rose

Dary

Trimmed back plants

Most of what you see is actually under water

Scabby and Mierdita

Tom Thumb

 

Jose

Ivan and Lina

Mierdita was to be a biker bitch

She gets her stripes if she can eat a helmet

She gave it a great try.

Lina likes our hammock

Buddy