Sunday, June 26, 2022

Sunday June 26, 2022 Rain

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday June 26, 2022

The rain in Colombia stays mainly in our lake....  It comes, and goes, but a nice rain right now has the beginnings of a large lake again......

Colorado lost Friday night, so Game 6 is in Tampa tonight.  Jeepers!  Get it done already!

I am also catching Inter-nation volleyball which seems to center here on the Argentines.  I watched them lose to Japan, and then the Netherlands.  I saw an ad that they will play Canada July 5, but the schedule I just looked up shows a lot of games before then.  I see that Canada lost 3-0 to Iran...  Iran????????

Saturday, we had early morning rain before our walk where we saw that same group of horses at our corner.  Then I went before lunch to cut Victor Hugo's hair.  That kid is such a sweetie, stuck in that broken body, poor kid.

Cris had gone into Tulua to spend time with her nieces, they have a big sales celebration across town with events all over, and she didn't return until 10pm.  We had no water in the house from noon until 10pm...  That always hurts.

I spent Saturday evening watching UFC and Boxing until midnight, so we didn't walk this morning.

Cristina went back into Tulua to be with the nieces leaving me here to be bored and avoid painting those darn doors.....  One day I will wake up with a plan to tackles those darn things.

Hockey again tonight...  Do it Avs!

Rio is being a good addition now to the group.  She has quit chewing on things and molesting the puppies.  She does her business outside, and, other than coming in pretty wet most of the time, she has been a really problem-free girl.  She has a bit of a cough that we are medicating her for and she doesn't like the medicine very much.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (first half backwards).  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Tom Thumb show his rufous tail

TT

TT

TT

TT

Rio is being so good

TT

Rio has nice colours (and a necklace)

Rio monitors the lake levels

TT

Princesa

Grigi

Turi

Beauty

Negrita, Turi, Grigi

NeNe

Killer