Thursday, April 8, 2021

Thursday April 8, 2021 Topsy-Turvy

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday April 8, 2021

The gym location was closed again this morning.  Alejandro had mentioned that they might be moving to the "Centro Commercial", a newer building on the main square and Cristina saw some stuff being transported.  I had gone by there with the dogs this morning but that location was not open either...  Grrrrr  I don't like the extra distance to go there.

My ex, Bella, worked to get what is probably our last refund from the Coopera fiasco.  My last cut is $312.51 USD.  I am rich!

Bella also informed me that she was forced to put down our Cornish Rex cat, Peso, yesterday.  He had a facial tumor preventing him from eating and breathing.  I believe we got him in January 2005 so he had a good run.  I have always missed that little rascal who was more my playful puppy than a cat, and a ferocious hunter.  RIP my beautiful Peso. 


I was summoned to a farewell lunch for Igor at David's at 1pm.  I don't even want to talk about the Chineses food, I am so darn stuffed that I certainly don't need supper.

We had lots of laughs and enjoyed some old music.  We took a few photos for posterity.  Note that there are 5 people in each photo, all from a different country!  Maybe you can guess who is from Canada, USA, Colombia, Germany or Serbia...

Claudia, David, Buddha, Igor and Wolf.

Same

With Alex.

My camera, photographers were Alex and Claudia the housekeeper.  We had fun with interesting drink combinations and silly jokes.

Igor got a bus ticket for tomorrow morning to Manizales with plans to get to Medellin to catch a plane on the 16th.   However, things change fast with Covid and Medellin has just announced a lockdown so his plans are likely awry...  And they also have pico-cedula (odd numbers go out one day, even numbers the next) restrictions so things are doubly complicated.  Trying to get reliable data is next to impossible.  I hope he reconsiders and stays for a bit until things settle down again.

I hope you enjoyed the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.