Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Wednesday April 7, 2021 Lawn

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday April 7, 2021

So I walked the dogs and tried to go to the gym which was closed again.  WTF..??

Leonel came at 6am as promised to cut the 'lawn' and we hurried to get the bags of clippings to the front curb in time for the garbage truck.  Now I can find the dog poops easily again.

I spent the day downloading th balance of the Classic movies that I had made a list of.  Only one was unavailable.  Does anybody remember the quirky move "Harold and Maude"??  Well, I have it again and look forward to watching it, as well as Snow White, and many more.  All told, I downloaded 19 movies over the last couple of days.

Lorena's daughter Sofia came to spend the afternoon watching movies here and getting cholados at the main park.  

Aram came by to get another document printed because his wife had her wallet stolen at the hospital.  They have camera footage of the female culprit but nothing will probably come of it....

I thought I was close to the end of the "Shooter" series but there are more episodes in this final season so I probably won't finish it today like I expected.

Got a call from UPS and arranged for delivery of my package in the morning.  Yippee..

More great news from my accountant.... I get a nice refund on my income tax....  I might get to travel this year yet................

Tomorrow we will go say goodbye to Igor....   He says that he may return in November.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



Leonel at work

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS