Saturday, April 17, 2021

Saturday April 17, 2021 Goodies

 

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday April 17, 2021

You would never know there is a total lockdown happening here, judging by the traffic everywhere.  I haven't been out to see if anything is closed but it doesn't look like it.  Cristina says the stores are open but we can't travel anywhere.  I will test that in the morning.

 After our walk, chores, poop and garbage patrol, I watered all the major plants in the yard as we haven't had appreciable rain in a while.  I find it so odd that my weather reports on the phone occasionally say we are having a thundershower...  The skies are cloudy, but no rain.  At leasdt the heat is bearable this way.

Aram may come this evening because he had me print a UPS receipt from Iraq for the last document that he needs for the US Embassy (except now he needs a new medical exam again...

I sat out back for a good while and took a lot of shots so I got some real goodies for you today. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

 

African Giant Snail

AGS

AGS

AGS

Tom Thumb

Our local wasps

TT

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

My fake wasp nest is not working

Princesa

Bougainvillea

TT

TT

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

Saffron Finch

SF

GSS

GSS