Friday, April 16, 2021

Friday April 16, 2021 Work

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday April 16, 2021

Thursday was slow and the electricity went out for almost an hour.  What a pain.  So I worked on photos most of the day since it continues to be cloudy all week.

In the evening I decided to start an eBook “The Kill List” by Frederick Forsyth.  I have liked most of his books as they are easy reading, almost conversational, not trying for the fanciest word award.  I read 180 pages pretty quickly, only 204 more to go.  It was nice to take a break from the movies every night, even though I still made popcorn.

 

Today, I woke up a few minutes late but we still managed to get our walk with the dogs.   We saw Negro for the first time in a while and I let the dogs off-leash for a few minutes to play with him on our quiet street.

We got news that we are going into total lockdown from Friday night until Monday morning.  Luckily, there isn’t much we need, we are well stocked up.  Over 3,000,000 deaths worldwide from Covid is a sobering number.

David wants me to go to PriceSmart for only a couple of items.  I keep balking at going because we need use up ½ a day, pay 4 road tolls, gas, and wear and tear before we save a dime….  And… we are really not saving any money, just getting stuff not available anywhere else…  And yet their website says that things I really want, like Montreal Steak Spice and Cheeze Whiz, are out of stock…  drat!

I slipped out to pay our mid-month bills that have arrived before the lockdown.  Cable, Internet, electricity and water/sewer totaled $92.36 USD.  Waiting for the gas bill which is usually under $4.   

I worked on the wires that also hold the hummingbird feeders.  The trees were interfering with them and needed trimming too.  I worried that the supports would pull from the walls so I added a support line to the patio post as well.  Tom found the feeder wherever I moved it.  He seemed almost amused, like it was a game.

The doves and the finches seem reluctant to go inside the feeder like they did the last one...  Paint smell?

I hope you enjoy the pictures, all out of order, again.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Saffron Finch perching

Golden Silk Spider

Small male GSS

GSS

GSS x 2

GSS

GSS

GSS

Tom Thumb

GSS with a large meal

Fixed wires for feeders

Tom Thumb

GSS

Still not going inside....

All are feeding below

Not very bright birds