Thursday, April 1, 2021

Thursday April 1, 2021 Fool

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday April 1, 2021

Last night,the rain began around 2am and continued for about 12 hours off and on.  I am surprised that we don't have a lake yet in the back yard and that the water has yet to be shut off.  Luckily the rains have been light.  However, the whole day has been dark like dusk.  The dogs did not get their walk.

I had decided to try to treat Igor once more before he leaves to a meal so I told the boys I was bringing fried chicken around 1pm.  Before noon I went to order 12 pieces of chicken at our good place here only to find it closed!  The neighbour there said they are closed today and Good Friday.... drat.  I checked another place here, but to get 12 pieces I had to buy an entire 3 chickens.. no thank you...

On the way into Tulua I was amazed at the idiot bike and rollerblading clubs taking up the right lane almost all the way in the pouring rain.  Stupid, and dangerous....

So I just went into LA14 and poked around a bit, checking out the new Dollar City store that opened there yesterday.  They were so darn busy that I did not buy anything.  The checkout lineup would have taken me too long.

I went the fried chicken joint, Frisbee, mainly because I know David likes their chicken and asked for 12 pieces extra crispy.  This also came with 12 arepas (tasteless cardboard) which David's housekeeper Claudia happily took home.  Claudia had made side meals of beans and coleslaw so it was quite a meal for the 4 of us.

We watched portions of the trial for the Rodney King policeman's trial on CNN.   It is a shame that such men taint the badge for good cops.

I came home to find niece Ana's car in my driveway.  I had to get her to move it so I could park in the garage.  I guess they are leaving at 4am to go to the coast for their mini-holiday.

I am still feeling sluggish and sleepless after the Sinovac Covid shot on Monday.

Aram may come to watch a movie tonight.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Rain and gloom all day

Lots of water off the roof

We should collect this but it is dirty

Wet Web of a Golden Silk Spider

Gorgeous rosebud 1

Gorgeous rosebud 3

Gorgeous rosebud 2

Nina 2

GSS this afternoon

Amazing creatures