Thursday, April 15, 2021

Wednesday April 14, 2021 Helping

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday April 14, 2021

Typical great news from Google Blogger:

 FollowByEmail widget (Feedburner) is going away
You are receiving this information because your blog uses the FollowByEmail widget (Feedburner).
Recently, the Feedburner team released a system update announcement , that the email subscription service will be discontinued in July 2021.
After July 2021, your feed will still continue to work, but the automated emails to your subscribers will no longer be supported. If you’d like to continue sending emails, you can download your subscriber contacts. Learn how

"Learn how" is nebulous.  Does that mean that a person has to somehow manually email the Blogs?  Please bookmark this page to follow daily.  Many thanks.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The morning walks have a new retinue of friends, no more Charlie the horse, or Amigo the old dog...  Negro the black dog is occasionally seen.  Now we see a white gelding, Whitey, first.  Then we encounter a pair of dogs, Blackie and Bailey, that like to play with my bunch.  Closer to home me meet up with Beige who is another playful large male.

I was so bushed, bad night for sleeping, so I passed on Gym and went back to bed instead.  I needed that extra 2 hours shuteye.

In the afternoon we agreed to take Liliana and Aram to Tulua for her doctor's appointment because their regular ride wasn't available.  I always regret doing this because we end up waiting forever, and today was no exception.  We were there 15 minutes early at 3:15 and said that we would slip over to Dollar City to kill some time and be back before 4pm.  We returned at 3:50 and she had just got in to see the doctor...  At 5:25 she finally came out........

Aram came over again to watch movies.  He likes the getaway.  I don't mind as long as he brings his own food and drink.  I provided popcorn tonight.  The popper did a good job again and I have got a simple system for cleaning that works quickly.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Killer enjoys the outdoors

Tom Thumb too

TT

TT

TT

TT

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

Saffron Finches