Friday, April 2, 2021

Friday April 2, 2021 Preparation

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday April 2, 2021

Last night, Aram did not show up to watch a movie as his 5:40 appointment ran late.  Niece Ana did show up to spend the night in preparation for their trip.

Again, I hardly slept so it was easy to be sure the girls woke up at 3 am to depart at 4am, then I walked the dogs.  I wanted to go to the gym but this is Good Friday so everything is closed.  The dogs have been very good all day.

At 8am I got a message from Cristina that they reached Buenavantura on the coast and managed to stay at some 5-star hotel....  They were waiting to catch the boat that takes them to the island offshore that has the beaches.  I hope they are having the same weather as here today, quite nice and sunny.

Claudia comes every 4 hours or so to look after Killer and the kittens.  I decided to contract with her to clean the house tomorrow while I am gone so someone can be here in case my darned package may arrive.

Now I am rushing to do this Blog then poop and garbage patrol before starting my salad.  Aunt Native had stopped by as usual but said that Victor Hugo was craving my salad so I told her to return at 6pm.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

Amazing #1

Amazing #3

Amazing #2