Monday, April 26, 2021

Monday April 26, 2021 Machines

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday April 26, 2021

I did manage to get to the Gym this morning and my usual ab machine worked but grudgingly.  Later I got a note from Alejandro: "Mr Alfonso, The machine is ready... tomorrow it is new ..."  Not sure what exactly that means but I can't be there tomorrow as I am happily getting my second Sinovac vaccine shot early in the morning.  This time I will bring something to sit on...

I had an extra long nap this morning then got up to make lunch, Kraft Macaroni & Cheese Dinner, which I had bought at PriceSmart.  It has been years since I have had this simple meal so I did not deviate from directions on the first one.  It was a tad watery but good tasting.  If I recall, adding a touch of ketchup helps a lot, although adding fried hamburger is the best... by far...

Somehow I ran across a YouTube video of Leonardo's Inventions being put to the test.  One seemed to be a virtual Perpetual Motion Machine that could be worked on, but unless it has another purpose, other than just running forever, I don't get the point of it.

Aram had me print another 2 documents for him again today as he awaits a FedEx delivery today of an important Police document from Iraq.  Then he needs to forward that document via a special courier, get a new medical done in Bogota, and make another appointment to finish off his Visa application at the US Embassy in Bogota as well.  It sure has been a long road yo get to this point.  With luck they just might get everything done in time to get Jireh in school in Florida in September...

Tonight is supposed to be some kind of pink Super Moon.  If I remember, I might just try to get some shots of it...   I just asked John and Martin if they wanted to come by tonight and shoot the moon...  John has my monopod in his car yet.  Why do I keep forgetting things in his car??  Dementia??

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

A blast from the past

Opened rose 1

Opened rose 2, and 4 buds

Opening bud and 2 more

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS x 2

GSS

GSS

GSS