Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Wednesday April 21, 2021 Awake

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  stops in July ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday April 21, 2021

Last night I tried the new AirPopper and it did a very good job.  I actually should have read the instructions first and added more raw corn and it would have worked even better.  It will serve my purpose better and I have stored the heat and oil corn popper because I get tired of the cleanup.

I try to be fairly consistent in my bedtimes, usually between 10 and 10:30pm, but that doesn't always translate into a decent sleep.  The problem is that I usually wake up between 3:10 and 3:40am and then watch the clock until it is 4:30, time to walk the dogs.  It is very boring and wasted time in my book...  So today I got up at 4:15, figuring 15 minutes either way doesn't make much difference.  It just got me moving quicker on the usual Wednesday routines.

Our main 3 dogs got their walk in before the rains returned.  I got a tad wet doing poop and garbage patrol.

Today is the second day in a row that GMail was giving a problem loading up.  Usually it is most reliable.

After a nap and lunch I went out to take some photos for you and ended up taking 44 photos but certainly did not keep them all.  Tom Thumb is good for making his regular stops and I honestly blew most of his shots.  Focusing on that swift-moving target is not easy.

Cristina locked Nina1 outside to let the kitten wander the house, get some exercise, and visit with Dad (me)..  Gatito is so cute, but is certainly not growing as fast as I expected.

Aram is to come by for more document emailing tonight.  I am not sure if he is staying for a movie or not.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Nina1

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

Many rosebuds on the way

Feeding the pigeons and finches

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

Tiny Gecko

Gatito

Gatito

Finally a good popper?