Friday, April 9, 2021

Friday April 9, 2021 Odds+Sods

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday April 9, 2021

Happy 72nd Birthday Patsy.  RIP.

I walked the dogs early and went by both locations for the gym and neither were open, ... again... so maybe they have restricted hours in their new location when the whole center is open?  This would not make me happy as I don't like to go near the central park to get to the location with a lot of people around and come out all achy and sweaty afterwards.  At the old location I could be the first one there and it was only 1/2 block from the house.  I have not been able to use it this month yet so I will probably ask for my money back for this month and do my own exercises better.

So Igor is chancing it and headed to Manizales because he could not change tickets again.  Due to the lockdown in Medellin he has to sort out if he will indeed be able to fly out to Fort Lauderdale, then Los Angeles, or not.   He claims that travel always involves drama....  It sure does for him.

I got an email response this morning from UPS that the delivery guy has the proper address for sure now, but still no delivery..............  Grrrrr

It rained hard at 3am for a short period, a bit later in the morning, then this afternoon again when Aram was here to print and send his last Iraqi Police document to the American Embassy.  This is the final document that he required so, hopefully, they can be on their way before they need to put Jireh in school in September.

Aram may return for a movie later.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Golden Silk Spider


GSS

GSS

GSS

A really good shot of the GSS

GSS

Rose in full bloom

Rose with Tom Thumb

Plantains growing